It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Iranian spy

this is Philip. he was homeless on the Streets of San Antonio he was one of the minions that would follow me around stalking and harassing me. a couple of times he bought me a coffee at Starbucks and he added his own special flavoring to it. of course the coffee from Starbucks is already poison for all of us homeless people but Ruben I mean Philip was adding his own special blend of poison it hurt my joints it caused palpitations I can barely move it was very painful all the signs and symptoms I experience when they gave me the special coffee was the exact same signs and symptoms I experienced during my marriage the exact same medication was being added. told me that he's from Iran and all the other homeless people were calling him the unabomber. it was a strange nickname because just because he's from Iran doesn't mean that he's a suicide bomber but I got the message anyway. apparently he has two brothers in the city of San Antonio that stole everything from him and made him desperate and put him on the Streets of San Antonio. he was staying at the mission on Quincy Street that is for all men and there's two foreign agents that are running it who are gay I guess I don't know there are many of those homeless people it was clan versus clan that went up against the owners of the mission because they're literally putting men in the shower gawking at them because I guess they're perverts I don't know. all of those stories and the things that are happening to the homeless are being compiled and used against the city officials in San Antonio clan versus clan and fill up who is now in Nashville walking the streets being homeless is going to do the same thing here

No comments:

Post a Comment