It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 31, 2022

Books free at library

they always place books at the library that are authors that I need to become familiar with subject matters I need to research and learn about. the books that have been placed there are always obvious because they don't have any of the library stickers on them sometimes their rum Excel books these people are receiving advice from Greg Marshall concerning the books that I will take and he is telling them I will never part with them or get rid of them he's wrong he doesn't know me and he doesn't know himself either you're receiving bad advice from someone who knows nothing. I have a smell and everything that I am carrying with me. it's the same familiar odor that I was experiencing while I was in the jail. it's a bit of ammonia hard to explain smell. it was as if all of the inmates were consuming this substance causing us to smell. it was coming out of our pores it was in our sinus track are urination and I still have that smell now so although I love having books with no time to read them I fear that I can't keep them because of the smell that I simply can't get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment