It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Doctors helping in a conspiracy

they have been poisoning me in this conspiracy for many years they have doctors and nurses helping them. these doctors and nurses are also able to pull in some of their patients people who would be the right personality and lack of moral character to help commit crimes against an innocent mother fighting for her children fighting for her life I have an entire list of these minions that were involved which should go on this blog and the details of their crimes should be listed but we can Castro likes to threaten me telling me that he could prosecute me for putting people's personal information on this blog. I'll refrain from anything other than their name and the list of prescriptions that they are sharing with my cups of coffee and sandwiches that they hand me

No comments:

Post a Comment