It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 21, 2022

Beto O'Rourke

I have been sending lots of emails to Beto. I have been telling him about the crimes that have been committed against me in San Antonio Texas I have been giving him details about my experience when I go to see Governor Abbott. I have told him how the employees a governor Abbott lock the door to the office and the lobby and refuse to allow me to go in I have given them information about the fact that my life is in danger and I'm in fear for my life and they have done absolutely nothing to help me. they have done absolutely nothing and taken no action about the crimes of police officers and the crimes of All City officials in the city of San Antonio Beto O'Rourke should be using this information he should be looking into this information I'd like to know what he's doing

No comments:

Post a Comment