It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 21, 2022

Price rental

I went to an Enterprise rental in San Antonio Texas I couldn't get my truck back even though I was told that it would be waiting for me when I got out of jail. they were going to charge me much more than $5,000 to get back in my vehicle I had already overpaid for the vehicle I was paying monthly $360 approximately. each insurance company I went to was charging me three times the going rate some of these insurance agents I don't think were even giving me valid insurance it was constantly being canceled and the dealership was telling me they were repossessing the vehicle because of insurance that's not legal the automobile was repossessed the repossession process started the moment I went to jail. there was no way I was going to pay $5,000 for that vehicle that had a more than $150,000 miles on it knowing that it would likely break down when I was making my trip across the country so I continuously went from one rental agency to another. they gave me an outrageous price told me that the only thing they had on their lot available was the most expensive vehicle they offered. they told me that if I wanted to take it to another city there was a large fee associated with that. then they changed their mind and told me that they no longer allow their vehicles to leave the city of San Antonio it is not something they do any longer. then when I tried to rent a vehicle they told me that I couldn't rent without a major credit card even if I had $15,000 in the bank. then they gave me a hard time because my name is not on my debit card or my major credit card and the reason that it is not on there is because SAPD destroyed all of my credit card debit cards never gave back my purse. so I was unable to rent a vehicle there. I had already stayed five nights at the Wyndham gardens and it was expensive it filled up with minions who were screaming at me with vulgarity threatening me with perverse action that they wanted to participate in. I had to go to the manager of the hotel to complain about them those were minions that I've seen all over the city of San Antonio that I've taken pictures of they are agents and they're not supposed to still be in the city of San Antonio they were supposed to go home. I attempted to go to the pear tree hotel they refused to do business with me telling me that my name's not on my credit card these are all the king Castro games. so I was logging my very big heavy luggage to the next hotel which was the jury and they too would not allow me to stay without having my name on my credit card or debit card. they told me to go to the Red roof inn because the Red roof inn is the place that takes people like me. the red wolf and has a contract with the government and all of the agents and the citizen-based agents they brought to San Antonio Texas we're staying at the Red roof inn it was paid for by your tax dollars all the rental vehicles came from Enterprise rental and that was being paid for with your tax dollars so that these citizen-based agents who are actually registered as citizen-based agents could chase me all over the city of San Antonio terrorizing me they were paid a monthly income for being a citizen based agent and that's your tax dollars. apparently whoever was forcing me to the Red roof inn wanted to have complete control over me and complete control over whether or not I would have a business center to utilize. I became angry went to the airport and got on an airplane to Little Rock Arkansas it was one of the stops I had planned when I planned my trip across the country. when I went to rent a vehicle I talked to every single company in the airport that offered car rental I talked to Hertz budget national and Enterprise rental each one of them had an excuse why I could not rent a vehicle. national said that they were only open for half a day on Friday and they said it was a holiday weekend because it was Martin Luther King's birthday. I was unable to rent anything from them because I had to have an online reservation to rent. I went to Hertz rental and they said they couldn't rent to me if I didn't have a major credit card with my name on it even though my name is on my bank account and I was handing them my bank account information with a routing number and bank account number. I went to Hertz rental and they told me that if I was not flying out on the airlines at Little Rock then I would not be allowed to rent a vehicle from them I also was not allowed to take the vehicle out of the city. Enterprise rental told me that I couldn't take a vehicle out of their City and they couldn't rent to me because my name was not on my credit card even though I showed them the bank account information. I did eventually find an Enterprise rental that I was able to do business with. when I tried to call them and extend my rental I accidentally called the wrong Enterprise that Enterprise looked in their systems for my name and informed me that I had rented a vehicle last year in Victoria Texas. I've only been in Victoria Texas twice and it was many years ago I most certainly did not rent a vehicle from Enterprise rental ever in my life I most certainly did not rent a vehicle from Victoria Texas last year. obviously there's somebody else out there using my name and perhaps it's the same individual that stole my identity to steal a large estate that was in my name. I hope the investigators including all of the new investigators I've just pulled in will be able to look at these details and find out what's going on

No comments:

Post a Comment