It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Library movie

I checked out a movie from the library in July before they arrested me unlawfully and had me incarcerated for 5 months so it's very overdue and I owe money to the library and now I'm sending that movie back to the library system but you can bet there's a warrant for my arrest because of a movie that was checked out from the library that's what they do. I watch Greg Marshall accessing my bank account trying to zero out the funds and there's no warrant for his arrest. Greg Marshall is using my library account to access my email and send emails out for me and there is no warrant for his arrest. Greg Marshall enters my apartment building he's parked in the parking garage and I'm taking pictures of him and there's no warrant for his arrest. he used my library card charged up $1,000 and I was in the state of Michigan when he did it and there's no warrant for his arrest. but there's several warrants for my arrest there's also a woman walking around with a driver's license that has my name and her picture she rented a vehicle in Victoria Texas when I was in jail God only knows what else she did with my name and perhaps that's why the cops are acting loopy in every state that I go into because there's all kinds of warrants for my arrest and I didn't commit the crime wouldn't it be nice if law enforcement officials actually did their job and found out who it is that wet and obtained a driver's license with my name and her picture

No comments:

Post a Comment