It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Shopping center near the extended stay

I was given notice that I needed to go into a shopping center near the extended stay there was three different police officers here and apparently there was some sort of incident. it appeared as though I was being put in their path purposely because the police officers in Washington DC and Maryland are supposed to approach me attack me harass me ask for my information arrest me and take me to jail they failed to do so and I'm pretty sure with enough effort I'll get all of them to fail to do it. aalthough I called AAA bails bonds in San Antonio Texas and ask them to check to see if there is a warrant for my arrest they told me that there is no active warrant for my arrest I believe that their computer systems were not telling them the truth. I believe that there is genuinely a warrant for my arrest manifested from thin air with false charges once again. that's why these police officers keep approaching me and they're told that I'm a dangerous criminal with a warrant for my arrest because they are instructed to put me in jail. that's why I need to downsize so they don't have to put all of this that I have currently in a property room at of jail. so as I make my way to the Capitol to visit every Congressional office I won't actually get in they'll run my ID they'll find the warrant for my arrest and I'll go to jail. it's cut and dry it's obvious what they're doing John Whitman doesn't know how to slow down and he doesn't know how to stop the hideous things he's done it's embarrassing for your kind all of law enforcement and our government. our country isn't so great anymore is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment