It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Enterprise rental

I had to visit four different Enterprise rentals in order to get a rental vehicle. I was paying for taxis I was getting on buses and then of course I got in an airplane and left San Antonio. the Enterprise rental companies in San Antonio Texas told me that they don't allow their vehicles to leave the city anymore they don't do drop offs in other cities. they tried to change my mind by telling me that there was a large fee for dropping a vehicle off in another city. when I got to the airport in Little Rock they wouldn't do business with me at all. they said because my credit card didn't have my name on it as I explained before I had to get replacement cards because sapd destroyed all of my cards that had my names on them. this was a good excuse for working caster to stop me telling all of the employees that they needed to reject me and refuse me service because my name wasn't on my credit cards. this is familiar territory for me because I have been dealing with waking Castro for so many years I finally found an Enterprise rental that was willing to do business with me and now with King Castro or somebody that sounds like him is telling me that I won't be able to do business with them either and I won't be able to extend my time in the vehicle because they are going to tell me that my credit card was rejected. that doesn't make any sense they wouldn't have gave me the vehicle if the money wasn't there and if it hadn't been approved the day that I picked up the vehicle. I paid Enterprise rental a few hundred dollars which meant there was still several thousands of dollars in my bank account. it doesn't make any sense that my bank account will be drained just because I rented a vehicle but that is what we can Castro and his sapd officer friends are going to try to make everybody believe. that I am now broke and every penny from my bank account is gone for legitimate reasons. there is no legitimacy in them manipulating all of my accounts and draining all the money that I have accumulated with my veterans disability benefits. Joaquin Castro and his band of idiots have announced to me over and over again since the moment that I started receiving my veterans disability benefits that they are going to stop the payments and I'm going to no longer get those benefits because they are going to manipulate the system and they are going to use whatever reason they possibly can to make sure that I no longer have an income and I am not able to make my trip across the country. in order to save themselves they are committing more crimes. I have been telling people over and over again that would king Castro hurts businesses I have proven it to you giving you the evidence of businesses that have been shut down in San Antonio Texas he doesn't help San Antonio he hurts San Antonio he hurts constituents and he hurts small businesses small businesses are the backbone of America. he is manipulating the employees of Enterprise rental he is causing them to have bad customer relations bad reviews and potential lawsuits. because he unlawfully enters their systems and manipulates the terms and conditions of rental agreements because he enters their systems to use a GPS tracker that's on a vehicle to get the description and license plate of a vehicle he is causing them lawsuits. Enterprise rental is a very large organization I am absolutely confident they have an entire legal team and it looks like that legal team is going to have to take a close look at the activity of the king Castro manipulating their corporation. he doesn't know when to quit the individuals that were pulled in no matter if they were pulled in by we King Castro or not that are currently manipulating my accounts and manipulating my ability to travel across the country my ability to function like a normal person our announcing that they're not looking Castro and let me make this clear. we can Castro started this game he started manipulating the system he started manipulating the court systems he manipulated every business and every faculty of San Antonio Texas to help attack me and anybody who steps into this conspiracy and decides that they are going to manipulate the system in the same manner in which we can Castro has been doing for decades it all falls onto bikini Castro and his brother Julian they will be held accountable for the crimes that you commit because they started this. in the state of Texas if you tell somebody to commit a crime you will be prosecuted in a court of law as if you committed that crime yourself. although you agents and officers who are currently helping to attack me will be indicted for your crimes you will be held accountable so will the Castro Brothers for what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment