It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Frankenstein book

early on in this investigation and this game that we play there was books used to give me messages to give me guidance now that is being abused. they are grabbing books they're underlining things and making notes they are trying to manipulate me a lot of it looks like gas lighting. when I was going to the Frankenstein book wondering why there was so many outlines and notes I was told that the individual could only understand the concept of Frankenstein and he continuously boasted you know that that is true and real everybody knows that. and although I haven't read completely through it it looks as though there is a story there they are trying to convince me applies to my situation feel free to read through it

No comments:

Post a Comment