It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 21, 2022

Sunshine community

when I met Marissa I could see that she knew me and had a lot of information to share she's very smart it felt as though she was in their testing the system she's a first time offender or her judge didn't even know her name didn't know her case and when she I mean her attorney that was defending her and when the judge was telling Marissa that she was talking too much her attorney looked at her and said that you better learn to shut your mouth he did this during zoom Court everything was being recorded her SID number is 1092620. Marissa had told me that many years ago she worked on the campaign trail for King Castro she said that he had hit on her during one of the victory parties or some such thing it was many years ago. it was hard for me to determine whether or not she was part of team wicking Castro or not she has a friend who works DHA he's an agent. a lot of my information was given to him I was trying to send letters out of the jail about the fact that I was there unlawfully and what the officers had done to put me in jail and obviously my letters weren't getting out and Marissa knew that Marissa took one of my letters and she hit it inside of somebody else's letter and it went to the Baptist Church. apparently I was able to get attention from some of those officials that attend the Baptist Church it may be them that I can thank for being out of the jail I'm not sure. there are all kinds of people looking close at everything that's happening in that jail there are all kinds of people that are looking close at working Castro right I understand that she may be working with booking Castro I can't determine that. Marissa was describing to me online community called the Sunshine community she said that there was a bunch of emails that are all compiled there with the sunshine community when she was describing to it to me it sounded as though it was my emails that had been sent out to government officials. but I can't find it so I'm unable to read it and I don't know if it's any of my emails but if it is thank goodness and hopefully it'll help me out in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment