It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 21, 2022

Large copy bills

I planned on using the business centers at hotels as I travel across the country making copies of my story I call it my newspaper extra extra Read All about it throwing it in people's driveways. every hotel that I went to the business center was down the computers wouldn't work sometimes they even took away the scanner so I couldn't scan documents. the computers wouldn't work they would lock up and now I am unable to open my email or even use my email because somebody else plugged their own phone number into my email address. so I was left with no other choice but to go to FedEx to get my copies and build my newspaper which created a large bill somebody's upset because it's hitting their account I don't understand the concept but this is what's happening

No comments:

Post a Comment