It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 31, 2022

Grievance department bexar county jail

I couldn't get a grievance form from any of the officers. they were told to make sure that I didn't have any grievance forms and then I wasn't allowed to file any grievances for the crimes that they were committing the rights they were violating and they're obnoxious behavior. some of the officers told me there were no longer using paper forms as I sat in the cell watching the other inmates fill out the paper forms for the grievance department. when I did fill out my one grievance form it didn't get properly processed it didn't get the attention it should have gotten all the members of the grievance department we're a part of this conspiracy and they were told to make sure nobody listened to me and nobody heard me. I continuously told the grievance department that I had been unlawfully arrested and incarcerated I told them that it was false arrest and that my legal name wasn't even on the warrant and they never identified me. they continuously wrote responses like you have to contact your attorney this is a legal matter and not a matter for the grievance department proving to the world that they had an inability to forward it to the proper authority. I watched other women being released from the jail because of false arrest but I was never released I never even got to talk to an attorney for the first 67 days when I did talk to an attorney it was the most hideous experience I have ever had you're going to enjoy that how embarrassing for bexar county

No comments:

Post a Comment