It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Plates of minions

I went to find an extended stay room mysteriously a miraculously I ended up at an extended stay hotel that had all of my minions that came into Washington to help stop me. some of them were driving crazy into the parking lot and I decided it wasn't a good idea to stay there. but I did get all their plates some of them were aggressive some of them were outside thinking they could intimidate me and I decided I didn't want to deal with it just like the lieutenant said I don't want to deal with this today well guess what today is the day the lieutenant has no choice but to deal with this

No comments:

Post a Comment