It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 17, 2022

Rick Moreno Bananas

this pool hall was always full of my minions every time I would walk past they would come out staring at me being goofy and threatening. the owner drives a black avalanche which was chasing me all over the Streets of San Antonio when I was homeless he was terrorizing me. I remember when I was walking up and down at San Antonio and there was hundreds of vehicles on Broadway Street driving up and down and they were driving in a very aggressive manner he was hosting all of these stalkers instructing them to do it and his vehicle was always front and center when it was struggling to survive struggling to survive the heat during starvation. he pulls in all of these stalkers and these minions to help attack me and then he pulls them into his bar to hang out there none of them have suffered any consequences for the crimes they have committed against me and the attacks they delivered upon me being on the Streets of San Antonio was treacherous I didn't think I would survive it's the worst kind of torture that somebody can be subjected to and this man has no remorse whatsoever for attacking an innocent mother fighting to keep herself alive fighting to save her children from abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment