It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Attempts to communicate with my children

I continuously send out cards and letters and postcards to my children none of this correspondence is given to my children much of it is stopped at the United States postal office. anything with my name and address on the return address slot is stuck and thrown in a box given to dirty police officers and dirty agents. I've been dropping these in every mailbox in every city that I entered and my children will never get them free to watch and see how the United States postal service is being manipulated by foreign and domestic agents

No comments:

Post a Comment