It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 24, 2022

Eviction process

they started the eviction process before they had me arrested that's why Paula Carroll was screaming for me to go to the parking garage when two dirty police officers were guilty of criminal trespassing on my apartment building property. because they were going to take control of that apartment and take all of the evidence in a major investigation and throw it in a dumpster they had this all planned out with their fake charges and lieutenant Solomon or salmon or whatever your stupid name is you're on the chopping block now I hope you enjoyed talking stupid to me on the phone. these stupid dirty officers officer Christopher deck 456 and officer Herrera the idiot decided that because I went on the property and there was nothing posted on the door that said no trespassing and I was never notified that I was being evicted oh they still are going to go ahead and get a warrant for my arrest. that's what this was all about making me homeless again then officer Christopher deck stepped in and told me that I had to go to salvation army the homeless shelter and he made the announcement that this old skank is homeless again and she will never see her children again I'm basking in the glory of it

No comments:

Post a Comment