It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Janet nearing death

in March of 2021 they started to play a gaslighting game that my mother was killed and she was buried in a shallow grave in the back 40 of my father's cabin in Frederick Michigan. I had several relatives and friends that I was talking to on Facebook that told me that they had not seen my mother since February 7th of 2021. that led me to call the police in essexville in Hampton township and in Frederick Michigan asking them to do a wellness check on both my parents. when I made the phone calls to each of these police departments my calls were rerouted to those that are involved and come to find out I wasn't actually talking to police officers at all. when I talked to a sheriff who called himself Keith in Frederick Michigan I have now been told that that was Gerald Alexander impersonating a police officer. he went to my parents' cabin so he said and it was April April 20th 2021 he said there was no fresh tracks. well there isn't a whole lot of snow in April in that area of Michigan so the statement was pretty odd. so apparently there's a lot of mud after the snow melts maybe that's the tracks he was talking about or maybe he's just a dummy. I think that they were purposely choosing information that would look odd so I would understand that I wasn't actually talking to a police officer and it wasn't getting the information that I needed. when I talk to the criminal investigation department of bexar county they told me that there is no Keith working at the sheriff's department in Frederick Michigan I believe them. this story that my mother is dead and she was buried in the shallow grave continues to this day there are some dopey individuals that are involved who continuously try to tell me that my mother's dead she was murdered Barry didn't shallow grave and I need to go to Michigan and find out what's going on I'm sure I'll make my way there and find out I was lied to horribly

No comments:

Post a Comment