It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 24, 2022

Chief mcmanus's office

I just called the chief's office and I got the usual pat on the phone. Pat's always nasty snarky she never wants to help me and you can bet every resident in the city of San Antonio is treated in the same nasty and disrespectful way that Pat always treats me I was trying to tell her about the crimes of sapd police officers and how the sapd police officers are attacking me I was telling her that my life is in danger and I'm in fear for my life Pat said she can't do anything about it. Pat is useless and she's a waste of the taxpayers dollars she then went ahead and got a lieutenant Solomon on the phone he says his name is spelled s a l a m e and he announced he has talked to me a bunch of times and he's not doing this with me today oh you're not going to do your job well that's okay because you don't have a badge anymore and you're never going to do a job again your new title is inmate. I'm just going to call behavioral health Dawn because Dawn isn't allowed to call the chief's office and report police officers for the crimes they commit against her she just has to take it and when she announces to Adobe lieutenant who just lost his job that her life is in danger and she is in fear for her life the stupid son of a b**** says oh okay oh all right your jaw is going to drop to the floor when you hear this recorded call and how stupid he was acting his condescending and holier than thou greater than all attitude who the hell do you think you are you call behavioral health you do it right now you stupid son of a b**** and now that I've given you my new phone number you go ahead and access my own technologies like you always do. this moron is on the phone announcing that he's talked to her a bunch of times oh really you talk to her face to face a bunch of times tell us all about the f****** harassment you've talked to Dawn a bunch of times you're going to make a list because that recorded call is being listened to by the da

No comments:

Post a Comment