It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Educational material in my path

while I was on the streets there would be things in my path so I would know where to go I would know who I was up against educational things sometimes it would be a Bible and there would be things outlined in the Bible sometimes it would be a Bible with extra pieces of paper in there so that I was receiving guidance. soon the deviance would notice what was happening and then they would use this form of communication to manipulate it to confuse me to gaslight me. during the year of 2021 they were putting books magazines pictures and educational material in my path. some of these books were especially notated and highlighted by Gregory Marshall the jog and a couple of sapd officers. and here is an example of that apparently I'm supposed to figure this out I don't have time for it it looks interesting but as you can see I'm pretty busy. I got a feeling even if I had put forth an effort and put in some real time on this it would have just led me to another clan that they were hoping I would upset two birds one stone

No comments:

Post a Comment