It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Prince you are not forgiven

in this conspiracy famous people became involved Gregory Marshall has been associated with Prince for many years decades. while he was collecting up all my family and friends on my Facebook page he was asking them to help attack me announcing they would become friends with people like Lady Gaga and Prince and the Castro brothers and so on and so on so my family and friends and all of those that I held dear to my heart decided that they would turn on their own flesh and blood just so they could be friends with these amoral famous people. the list of crimes and heinous things they've done and said is very long and will go through it little by little my children are trapped and abuse and had to grow up without a mother because of Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment