It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 22, 2020

Faith-based Institute Church

 I remember when I was first introduced to this church I saw that they had shirts that said FBI and they referred to themselves as FBI. I found it odd and very wrong. I'm pretty sure somebody has a patent on that acronym I'm pretty sure you can't just use it. I don't think it's lawful it's not tactful either it's distasteful and disrespectful what do you think you're doing? It's taken I think it's intellectual rights is what I think it is.
I have a lot of stories about this church and everything they did to me which is pretty horrific but let's stick to the Colorado demons. After all of these Colorado agents started showing up conducting their own investigation attacking other clans Clash of the Clans if somebody would say they had some agents that were attending church at faith-based Institute. There was a young woman who is driving a box like car and it was bright green didn't blend in a tall neon color I got the pictures of a plate and I got the pictures of her. One of her Missions at the church was not only to blend in and watch the crimes of the members of the church she was always also taking pictures of me when they had added poison to the food they fed me show pictures of me eating the poison. Now as I watched all of this happening I figured these were undercover agents that were helping me. And to a certain degree they were these are called 50 percenters these are the ones doing an investigation that have no intention of allowing me to live through it they're doing an investigation so they can attack their enemies their opposing teams with the HEB demons and the sapd demons. They're just trying to get an upper hand and get all of those other teams out of the way so they can take over that's the game we're playing and I'm the tool.
Now when I got pictures of her and her vehicle and her plate number I heard that same statement again she's ruining us. And now I'm going to point out a few obvious things that people probably have already seen you entered the scene way late you obviously didn't know how I do things and what I do you don't even know my backstory you don't even know what the investigators were doing before you got here you never gave me a Blackman struction not to take pictures of your agents their plates their Automobiles and tell the stories of what I'm watching them do. You're whining and crying that I'm ruining you well then you should have had a brain enough to communicate with me and let me know what kind of Secrets you wanted me to keep because not one single one of you Colorado demons told me that I had to keep secrets that you were here and what you were doing. Anybody with common sense would have known that I needed to be told now only that but none of you looked at all of the social media have you took a good close look at how I do things while I'm out here on the streets so that you could foresee what was coming so that you would know what I would be doing to ruin you and how easily it was to ruin you because you did not conduct your investigation in a very wise Manor how easy will be for anybody to ruin you your sloppy

No comments:

Post a Comment