It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Esquire Tavern - taken over by agents

Foreign agents took over this bar it is one the oldest bars in this city. Boy the Mayor knows how to collude in
a big way and destroy a city.
I walked in not thinking anything was different or unusual and the creeper standing at the Bar verbally attacked me. First of all when you come in our country you had better learn definitions of words better moron. That is not solicitation you are a real piece of work. Here in america people go to bars to share their stories and if they find a bartender that is unwilling to listen they don't spend their money their. That is how things work in America.
He told me I had to leave and I had done nothing wrong. Those dirty police officers trained this moron well he is rewriting penal codes and he doesn't even know the definition of solicitation. I have checked it over and over again when I started handing out the address to my blog. It does not fit in the category of solicitation.
You see the thing is people the demon I talked to at the Esquire has been stalking and harassing me for years he knows exactly who I am and he is finally becoming aware he is going to prison very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment