It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

STALKING SAPD OFFICERS HELPING A.FLORES

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Officers helping A. Flores to stalk and harass me






Officers helping to stalk and harass me. I was told to take these pictures and when I did this office went a little ballistic, he drove right up to me, what was he going to do? and why was it such a big deal that I was taking a picture of the officer that sat outside my place of residence for hours? FBI told me it was my right.



When I took a picture of an Officer that had nothing to do with me and Officer A. Flores he just looked up at me and continued to do what he was doing; as if to say OH Another fool taking a picture. LOL
But when I took a picture of the guilty Officer he acted with erratic behavior driving right up to sidewalk where I was standing. When I took a picture of an unmarked car that was sitting outside my place of residence that Officer got out of his vehicle and started walking towards me, I left immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment