It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

St. Vincent De Paul San Antonio & Fish & Loaves traveling truck

I went to St. Vincent De Paul this morning for a sack lunch and clothing. I have been poisoned by them in the past and I have assumed it was just me that was poisoned. I am being informed that it is not just me at all. I am not feeling side effects at this time but if that happens I will be documenting it.

Last night at 6pm I visited the fish and loaves traveling truck. I was not happy to see this organization is still the one handing out food because they too think that it is perfectly out to poison food and they have been doing this for years. If I had control of my phone I would up load the pictures and eventually I will get that done no matter the struggle I face.

No comments:

Post a Comment