It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 17, 2019

SAC Gabriella Gonzalez

They say it is not foul play. She does not live in Tobin Lofts and she is not a student of the school So how is that not foul play? 

A police officer drove past me on to the campus and then three kids were walking pass announcing that their was a body found on campus. They said that the body was found in front of the moody center on the steps. The first article I found said she was found in the garage of the school then I found an article that stated she was found in Tobin Loft parking garage. Gee I wonder if she was found at all. 
This reminds me of when Julian Castro had a story fabricated that a transgender was found dead in the river. I was told he found someone to do the dirty deed to hide the fact that he is bisexual and a crass dresser. Boy was he upset that people were being told he is bisexual and enjoys wearing women's clothes. He sent several people justifying the sexuality issue. I was confused that he didn't have anyone defending the fact that had someone killed I found out later no one had died it was fabricated. The transgender walked past me in Feb. or something like that. It was the day Dustin came at me. 
And this looks like silly games as well and I am finally seeing what we are doing here. The Castro Brothers and dirty CIA are so desperate. LOL
You understand that everyone in the world will see all your fake stories right? And just because you deleted all my tumblr and instagram accounts doesn't mean people won't see the Julian Castro transgender that was never killed. And the world will know he is a transgender because of the stupid fake story that someone died when they never did. 
You are so talented making up news time to start making up news of your Capitol Punishment 




No comments:

Post a Comment