It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 18, 2019

Providence Village Witnesses




 This is the home we were renting and all those who lived around us witnessed the abuse.
 1330 kingston pl.



There was a family that lived here that witnessed more than all others. They have a daughter named Olivia that was my daughter's best friend. Since we moved to San Antonio they went through a divorce which leads me to believe they sold this house. We were here in 2007 and 2008. This is when Greg worked for Tom Montgomery and began his affair with Lisa Vanackern.
I know I don't have to say it but you will see that we rented and purchased large homes needed for our large family. After the divorce Greg has not purchased and never lived in anything bigger than a two bedroom apartment. Currently he is a trailer I don't know the size and I do not know the exact location just the general area. I only know the general area because agents gave it to me in my phone. Good agents? Bad agents? I can not be sure. Good agents would want me to know where my babies are and bad agents would want to set me up for failure and try to claim I am stalking. I wasn't given enough information to pinpoint the exact location where my babies reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment