It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Gregory Marshall credit card fraud

 after Gregory Marshall was removed from the home by CPS he gave us a credit card saying he was trying to help out. I used it to pay the water bill and buy groceries. Once I had done that he called the credit card company and claimed that it was fraud and identity theft he claims that he had never open the credit card. The credit card company believed him and reversed the charges suddenly the water bill was no longer paid and I had to work out something with the store where I bought the groceries from. The groceries for our children the water bill for the home our children lived in. Gregory Marshall was hoping that I would be charged with fraud theft identity theft you can imagine he wanted me charged with as many crimes as he possibly could frame me for.
Later I found that this had become a new habit for Gregory Marshall he would open up credit cards use them collecting all kinds of things that he wanted or needed and then he would call the credit card company is claiming that he never open the cards nor did he use them. The credit card companies would believe him reverse the charges and he was able to keep all of those things that he purchased without ever actually paying for any of them

No comments:

Post a Comment