It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 18, 2019

Grandparents Neering, Essexvile MI





For a short period of time my children and I lived with my parents until I was able to reestablish myself in Michigan to take care of my babies. and as I said before my children lived in large homes until their father took over providing a home and then they had to live in a two bedroom apartment and it is not adequate or legal. My baby Ava Jo got on the phone with me saying my Mom we live in a Motel. Her father was in the back ground screaming "IT IS AN APARTMENT". I said NO you are right baby it a hotel and hotels are much cleaner than what the children were forced to endure. 

Dad call the sheriff someone has stolen all your trees all your beautiful trees are gone. That's horrible who would do that. ? 
OMG they took the lilac bush too you have been robbed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment