It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

El tropicano agent working as a valet

The agents that are working at the El tropicano working Undercover haven't grown a brain to either I gave them a letter explaining to them exactly what's happening the sting operation and they didn't have enough sense to stop what they're doing. They're still working there proving how stupid they are it never occurred to them why do I know who they are. I am sure you I didn't pull it out of my ass cuz my ass doesn't have that kind of accuracy I was told Who You Are. And after I told you that James Comey is watching you you should have had enough sense to walk away

No comments:

Post a Comment