It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

CIA thinks this is a vacation paid for by tax payers

  1. Here we have a sick CIA operative with all the qualities of a serial killer. This sick person e on tax dollars living it up as if this is his vacation hoping to stalking harassing innocent Mother fighting for our children making sure that I starve to death this sociopath walked right past me knowing that I’m starving refused to give me any money just a stupid ass grin you think it’s funny that you’re torturing a mother fighting for her children you think it’s funny that my children are trapped and abuse that’s how sick you are. Treason is punishable by death and I hope you get the full penalty these are the investigators send by trump and they are throwing the investigation on purpose they have me on the streets starving nearly falling out from exhaustion and heat stroke while they live it up dinning out and visiting every bar in the area almost every night. I began calling them out for their crimes and stalking living like college kids on america's tax dollars. I was extremely angry to put it mildly these sick creatures are attacking a innocent mother while my babies are being abused brain washed being told their mother doesn't love them. Feast your eyes on some sick people who need to be imprisoned torturing children and destroying our democracy they think themselves so clever gas lighting me into believing false stories. Let's see how clever you think you are when you and your girlfriend are sitting in prison. 







 look at the pictures they were walking until they saw me. Putting on a show? It won't help u in a court of law and it doesn't help that you have helped in the torture of three small children you are bottom feeders. Get your run on now prison doesn't have a gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment