It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Barack Obama and his team of idiots

Barack Obama doesn't have enough sense to stop using know when to quit. I've informed you to James Comey and Robert Mueller watching you closely this nation is known as quite some time that you are a foreign agent. They let you stay in the white house so that you could stir up the sleeping agents and they could find them. And that's exactly what you did proving that you don't have much sense. Last night you decided not to quit I had three helicopters hovering over my head and you continuously sent me messages trying to lead me into my death. You intend or morons your CIA idiots helping you are working really hard for that capital punishment and I'm looking forward to you getting it to that's my goal. You're doing a beautiful job working yourself right into that capital punishment keep going stupid. So many people were smart enough to stop step away back off maybe you should have watched them and learned a thing or two. Look at how many people you take down with you you've truly don't care about anybody but yourself. It's amazing that you don't have enough sense to see that what you're doing is not going to save you from prison you're not going to get away with it. You were burned a long time ago. All the crimes you commit now just go towards your capital punishment you're accomplishing nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment