It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 26, 2019

VIA buses off route

On the evening of September 25th all of the Via buses were off route because Martin Street is destroyed thanks to CIA construction crew making a mess it is more accurate to call them distruction crew.   
Several dirty police officers at Gregory Marshall kept sending notifications to my phone telling me to take pictures of the buses because they wanted me to believe that they were partaking in gang stalking. I did believe that for a while to and the reason that it was so easy for me to believe that is because via buses have been sent off their course in the past to partake and gang stalking. Via bus drivers with and wave at me the chances are they change the number on the bus to a different number making me think that they were off their route I would certainly hope that the Via buses didn't actually drive off their route just a gang stalk that's ridiculous. I would hope that the via bus drivers were simply changing the number of the bus to make it appear as though that bus was off its route. I'm standing on the outside watching what's happening and I can't say what they actually did but who can say is the James Comey investigation team I will find out later all of us together.











No comments:

Post a Comment