It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

The evening of September 8th 2019 at Catholic Charities

I stayed at Catholic Charities and Caesar was there. I was informed at about 3 a.m. that I need to move and leave because Caesar had been instructed to take my life and obviously if they felt that it was a real threat you must have agreed to this. I felt that it was more gaslighting and I didn't believe that it was true so I didn't move nothing happened except for several people driving by Gang stalking in a threatening manner.
I was too many things in my phone that apparently was upsetting for some people like for example Barack Obama is manipulating the CIA and FBI agents to do an investigation that they are not conducting what they are doing is consorting in a conspiracy to cause gaslighting of a mother fighting for her children it's important for President Trump to make sure that I don't live through this being that there is so much evidence against him in this case good idea earbuds. Several students at the college are also become involved and are guilty of collusion obstruction of justice of course this fact has been true for 3 years and it has been heavily documented and filmed

No comments:

Post a Comment