It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Starbucks

  1. You’re at Starbucks on McCullough I thought maybe they would come to their senses and stop poisoning coffee but no the little b**** that’s working put poison in the coffee yet again I do look forward to her prison sentence conspiracy to do bodily harm she also became a traitor to our nation she was stalking and harassing me sitting in a parking lot instructing her employees to kick certain people out that was so I couldn’t get pictures of the stalkers
    1. And here we have the little sociopath thinks it’s okay to stalk and harass somebody all over the city who thinks it’s okay to put poison in coffee well I think it’s okay for you to go to prison
I think it was Monday morning I fell trying to make it to the door. Of course there is going to be consequences of being poisoned and exhausted I can only do so much I am human not machine. This Latino lady decided it was hilarious she also finds it funny to be chasing me all over the city in her truck. More than once she has been sitting in the parking lot trying to produce some gas lighting story. She was having her employees kick out the homeless that participate in stalking and harassing so I would believe she is working with the Comey team. Of course she is not this thing is loyal to the Castro Brothers. Anyway I don't find it to be funny that I am in pain I am exhausted and I have collapsed and I am falling it is a scary situation to think that my body is that weak 




No comments:

Post a Comment