It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

stalkers from last year reappear to make their sentencing bigger


I have a special place in my heart for this stalker she has a big mouth and she thinks she's funny stalking me all over the campus during 2018 and early 2019. When I still had my Instagram I posted two pictures of the fact that she was stalking me she responded to those postings with I was just in the computer lab eating lunch it's not a lunchroom cafeteria and the only people that were on my Instagram account we're people that were involved in this conspiracy and if you were not involved in the conspiracy than you couldn't see the Instagram account what a moron trying to claim that she's not a part of this you're on the Instagram. She's a complete sociopath totally out of control

No comments:

Post a Comment