It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Redeemer Church 1:30 a.m. September 25th

1:30 a.m. September 25th as always I was at the Redeemer Church a man in a black car showed up he was pulling out of motorized skateboard. He sure was taking his time getting getting ready to get on his motorized skateboard. And who exactly rides a motorized skateboard at 1:30 in the morning? How unrealistic is this as they are trying to set up a killing and expect the nation to believe this man just goes for skateboard rides at 1:30 in the morning. As I was walking down the sidewalk I said to him hello how are you,  the man said you scared the crap out of me that's a good way to get yourself shot then he went to the trunk of his car and pulled out a gun I watched him load it and kakek it was ready.
He came to the porch of the church with swing in the weapon back and forth asking if anybody had a problem with him defending himself. The man kept saying that he had post-traumatic stress disorder. First of all that's a mental illness that would make him highly erratic. Exactly how he was acting. To hear we have another player mentally ill man with a handgun and who is it that put this and place that mentally unstable people should have handguns? I was walking on a public sidewalk and he claims to have to defend himself because I said hello how are you. That means anybody walking in that public sidewalk would have been considered the danger to this extremely unstable man.
This was a planned act and he was going to pull out that load weapon no matter what I did no matter where I was or what I was doing it didn't matter what I said he was sent to shoot me in the head. Joaquin and Julian Castro Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have lost their minds. All of a sudden they are frantic to get rid of me you enjoy playing games with me for so many years torturing me and now you find it necessary to get rid of me. I wonder why that is. At this point President Trump is the only one who can stop these maniacs. I charge my phone I tried to tell the drones that I needed help I told my phone I needed help. Then I made my way downtown and got away from the church when I got downtown guess who I found the shooter he was circling Me All Night Long. That's from 1:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. and when we concluded this cat-and-mouse game he ended up across from the bank parked in a parking lot watching me walk down the street. I didn't have any help whatsoever with the situation and that man was bound and determined to take my life. It's very obvious he was doing a favor for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and the Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment