It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 27, 2019

Planet Fitness San Antonio

Today I was told that Planet Fitness in San Antonio shut down. I was told that they forced their doors closed by this investigation. I have no idea if this is true and I find it hard to believe that they shut down the whole thing so quickly without a lawsuit. Now of course Planet Fitness committed a whole lot of crimes are guilty of treason and colluding with every foreign agent in the nation they committed a lot of crimes against me. They violated every civil right that I'm supposed to have and I know that I have a huge lawsuit against them. Whether or not they shut down I have no idea I have no way of confirming this information I'm certainly not in the mood to walk 12 miles just to confirm whether or not they shut down. Eventually it is coming they will be shut down eventually whether or not today's the day I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment