It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Minions too stupid to realize what they've gotten themselves into

This looks like the one that was at Starbucks for the day that we can cash Road decided to show up at Starbucks stalking and harassing me he had a group of people there that were acting stupid and I mean stupid when you see the footage from the cameras with Starbucks you'll know what I mean. One more on was hacking into my phone and that's when I decided I had to test to see who was in my phone I said there is so many french-speaking people here at the Starbucks of course they were speaking Latino or should I say text Mex.
 a young lady that looks just like the one that's in this Starbucks right now walked up to a man to see if he was speaking French and then she started throwing her body about laughing like an idiot know the joke's on you stupid because I just found out you're my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment