It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Minion Dustin July 15th

Dustin is a drunk and he isn't a clean person. He was sent at me on July 15th he wanted me to go with me and he offered me a place to shower and rest that is my weakness because I am in such direr need of bathing that they know they can prey on me with that.
I went to Dustin's place I thought that I could rest and then get back out taking my pictures and telling my stories. I almost did not make it out of there I was telling him I didn't want anything from him in that area and he decided to try anyway. I got out of there about 9:30pm and I was out taking my pictures again.
Dustin and I talked about the movie the enemy of the state and after I pondered on that and I thought about when I was being told there was something in my bag I finally figured it out.
I also remember that I was standing at the Hyatt Regency watching the break dancer and some strange man walked up to me and stood next to me. He was doing something on his phone he was focused on my bag and I thought that he was going to put something in the bag. I know now what he was doing. He was checking the bag for the tracker he was tracking it with an app. A couple days later I finally got rid of the bag I got rid of some of the rewards too because I wasn't sure if they could be trackers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment