It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Methodist Church Laurel Heights

Every Wednesday evening the Methodist Church has a dinner they invite the homeless  who don't have to pay for the dinner .  The pastor at the church became involved in this conspiracy they were pulled in by Dirty politicians and apparently they didn't find anything wrong with it . They have played various games with me like for example they have a donation center where there's free clothing and some canned foods for the homeless . They have been instructed by certain people like Joaquin Castro and Gregory Marshall  and Christopher Wray to  empty out that donation center whenever I will come to the church so therefore I couldn't have any food for the rest of the week because Gregory Marshall was participating and starving me to death . You can see the volunteer of the church playing around with those coffee pots .  He had put out a commercial pot of coffee  they had poison in it the first people at the church are the homeless then members of the congregation start to show up to the dinner  the moment members of the congregation start to show up he pulls the poison pot of coffee away and starts to brew  another pot of coffee  it doesn't have poison in it . This church is participating in euthanizing the homeless community as they were asked to do by Dirty politicians . Apparently they don't think there's anything wrong with euthanizing those who are homeless and needy  apparently they think the solution to the problem of homelessness is to kill off the homeless.  Of course I understand their tactics and their traders and I was careful not to take any coffee from that coffee pot . Not only that but that particular volunteer is a nasty man with a horrible disposition .  Unfortunately I was not able to avoid the poison . I left my coffee cup at the table and I was sitting at the table with Caesar Valero .  Caesar poisoned the coffee that I was drinking when I wasn't looking .  My phone tried to warn me not to drink it but I couldn't understand  the message I was receiving .  I became very sick that evening . I believe it was the following day that I slept nearly the whole day  it was hard to keep myself going  I sincerely didn't know if I was going to make it through this incident.
a part of Gregory Marshalls plan and all of his foreign agents who did this was to blame Beto O'Rourke . They kept adding his name  in my phone and messages  claiming that he was the one orchestrating this . Obviously that was a lie and they have actually been using his name since January of 2019. maybe even before that  agents have to clarify that .  not only were they trying to throw him under the bus but they were trying to make me look as though I am insane and believing false information I was leaving false information for a short time the information I was being given in my phone 


































No comments:

Post a Comment