It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

May 22nd 2017

I was working my Yellow Cab Taxi and this was the last Spurs game of the season. Officer Flores and chief McManus have been attacking me hard so had Joaquin and Julian Castro there had been an FBI investigation done and they were very upset with me. James Comey had already been fired by President Trump so they felt free to do whatever they felt like doing. When I was at the Spurs game picking up fares in my taxi a sheriff with an Irish accent started screaming and yelling at me for something I didn't even do wrong. She was so out of control and stupid she was putting her hand inside my taxi I thought for sure she was going to grab onto my head of hair and pull on it there was three teenagers in the back of my taxi watching all of this happened actually they were in their twenties there were young kids though they were going to Alamo Heights they will never forget what happened and you better hope that their parents are influential people because you can bet they told the story over and over again. The sheriff that was doing all the yelling and screaming is actually a foreign agent from Ireland she's been here for years obviously she became a sheriff. She was instructed to attack me in that manner that evening was the first evening that officer Flores visited my home trying to get into kill me and then I was locked in my home

No comments:

Post a Comment