It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

May 14th 2019

I was taking pictures of license plates as I always do. The lights would lead me where to go to take pictures. The lights LED me into the parking garage that is above the sub station on Commerce Street. It was my enemies that were leading me into this parking garage they had officer Garcia in his beat-up pickup truck sitting in the parking garage watching me take pictures of license plates. I left the parking garage and started walking down Market Street he pulled out of the garage and pulled up next to me he called police officers to who also started to pursue me. As I tell the story I want everybody to remember but there is no law against taking pictures of license plates there is no law against taking pictures of anything or anybody just remember the Rodney King story please. There was a sergeant following me telling me to stop cuz he want to talk to me. And just so everybody knows you don't have to stop and talk to any police officer just because they're harassing you or bothering you you can keep walking. And that's what I did. Officer Garcia pulled his beat-up pickup truck next to me he got out of his vehicle and grabbed onto me throwing me up against the cement wall and pulling my arms behind me to the point where he threw my neck out of whack now that's another story. Officer Garcia is the man who arrested me falsely the previous year then played games with the court appearance very long story and this is a very dirty police officer. He started yelling and screaming about license plates and protecting his family and he doesn't want me running license plates and finding where he lives. Yes he really is that stupid. first of all what he did was assault because he did not identify himself as a police officer and he was wearing street clothes all I saw coming at with me was giant fat rolls is extremely obese. And as I said before this is not the first time that he is assaulted me there is nothing okay with what he did. Soon there was more than six police officers surrounding us and he was telling stories what I was doing what I was doing was not against the law what they were doing was very much against the law. Before Garcia have pulled up on me and there was a sergeant following me I stepped in to Market Street and I was going to cross the street to get away from these creeps these criminals. A red headed female police officer put handcuffs on me I said what are you doing I haven't committed a crime that's what we're going to do we're going to find out if you committed a crime. You don't put handcuffs on people and tell them you're going to find out if they committed a crime you put handcuffs on somebody if they committed a crime I don't know who the hell she think she is but she's on her way to prison. When they put my name in the system which they had no right to ask for my ID they had no right to ask for my name because I did nothing wrong. Sapd is all about breaking the law and then lying to people saying that laws are written that are actually written it all and they think citizens are dumb enough to believe their lies all of these police officers are going to prison. I explained to her that that police officer was off duty he did not identify himself as a police officer and he had no business grabbing onto me he most certainly didn't not have any business using excessive force. And I assure you that it was extremely painful but I was suffering pain before he grabbed me and it was because of the poison that I have been receiving on a regular basis. officer dufus that you see here on the ticket pictured came up after I was in handcuffs after I was having problems with all of these police officers he's the one that wrote the ticket but yet he didn't see the violation it's funny how the police officers in Michigan say that I cannot cite you for it if I did not see you do it with my own eyes but here in Texas they do things however they feel like doing things and that's only one of the many reasons that officer dufus is going to prison because I've had to deal with him over and over again since 2017.

 apparently in the computer system when they ran my name there was a note stating that they needed to call the chief's office some Sergeant gar Zar or something. They made that phone call and I could hear that man on the phone talking derogatory about me calling me a check and a broad laughing like an idiot oh she's crazy no I'm not crazy you just wish the nation would believe I'm crazy so you could get away with your crimes. The moronic sapd Sergeant were telling me that it was private property in that parking garage because they are that stupid it's open to the public. It might be a private owner that owns the garage but it is open to the public and one of the sergeants finally started to use is cognitive reasoning and said well Walmart is a private owner but it's open to the public and we can't just grab people for walking in there finally some sense somewhere deep in there your sergeant you're just figuring this out now how the hell did you get your rank?
 the red headed female police officer kept talking stupid to me telling me that she had dealt with me before that she had confronted me while I was on the Riverwalk that I had told her someone told me to be down there on the Riverwalk at that precise time. I don't remember dealing with her but she better hope that she didn't deal with me because she's creating quite a bit pattern of harassment and stalking as James Comey watches her what a moron. Then the moronic female police officer told me that she will not take the handcuffs off me I'll us I agree to sign the citation. Does that seem legal to you? Well it's not legal so if I refuse to sign the citation that was written about things that I'm not guilty of I had to stand there with handcuffs on me for the rest of my life she said she would refuse to take them off she wasn't going to take them off they shouldn't have been on my body in the first place I never committed any God damn crime what a sick woman. i signed their stupod citation i have been put in their jail before and i never committed any crimes then either i know how dirty they are.
 if you think all of this is crazy and stupid just think about the fact that they did and said all of this in front of their Coban recording systems

No comments:

Post a Comment