It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

June 12th Club 12

I think it was June 12th at I went to Club 12 gun and a lot of changes have been made I came to a place of awareness on this day. Although I have been visiting Club 12 for years I never realized that it was being run by a foreign agent and that it was full of foreign agent so here we have the Moscato hideout in San Antonio Texas filled with Russian agents and Trader coronation domestic agents who have been helping for an agent Brad.
It was this month that I finally realized that the director of Club 12 is the same agent who's been following me all over the city since 2016. I was taking my story in letter form too many attorneys I was pretty much saturating all the attorneys in San Antonio through 2017 2018. I'm one particular day I left my story my case on an attorney's desk on a Sunday they weren't there but the maintenance crew is there and allowed me to set the papers on an attorney's desk I started to walk away and in a Jeep Cherokee a woman showed up when in the office and took my story off in that desk. It was the director at Club 12. Same woman it took me awhile to catch on to all this.
When the rework gaslighting me into believing that the San Antonio College had a new president they built this fake page and they put a woman named Schmidt as one of the CEOs of the college. It was a fake page in Mich MIT does not exist. The picture of Miss Schmidt with the same woman who is the director for 12. The same woman that was following me around and taking my story off and attorneys desk
In late 2017 after I had been released from my prison that I want to call the home I was at the Trinity College library building a Blog Netflix and I said I was going to lay down at the end of Chief McManus his driveway and wait for food because they were trying to starve me to death. Then I walked outside to the street that he lives on and I didn't go anywhere near his home or his driveway I was just being a smart-ass so the director of Club 12 drove by to see if I was laying at the end of his driveway and she was laughing and smiling because as I said I didn't go anywhere near his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment