It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

January 1st 2019

On Jan. 1st I spent the holiday walking around doing a treasure hunt. Sometimes there is money planted for me in my path but not on this holiday just poison cigarettes a phone placed outside the tobin lofts.  I put it in my bag and forgot about it. When they started attempting to place stolen merchandise on me in an attempt to have me arrested for theft that is when I remembered that the phone was there. I grabbed it and went to San Antonio College Police I was turning it in. It was mid January I looked everywhere for an officer and I remember saying that I had spent so much energy avoiding them and now I needed to go right up to them. A officer came out of the substation as if someone had called him. I told I had a phone to turn in that I found and told him where I found it. He said thanks and received a call and he followed me and told me he needed more information. I was taking pictures of my stalking helicopters and gave him all my personnel information. I don't remember the officers name off the top of my head but he is African american and he has the same birthday as I July 22nd. He was very nice and professional it was so refreshing to talk to a good officer.
My enemies became very upset with me and my phone was going crazy I realized then that the phone had been purposely put in my path. It had no charge I couldn't charge it.

The fact I didn't have a charger for an I-phone brings me to another story about the same time that I found that phone the employees of the Valero on the corner of Ashby and McCullough were helping my enemies play games. When I went to the bathroom early in the morning there was a large amount of store merchandise in the bathroom. There were about 18 I-phone chargers in there in a black box that resembled a drill box. There were some other odds and ends in there. It was about a told of 380.00 worth of merchandise I added it up when I saw the price. I went to the employee and told her the merchandise in the bathroom she is the young lady with the scar on her cheek a mole I think. She said she would go check later. Someone else stole the merchandise. I watched close and the merchandise was never put back on the display rack. You can bet the Castro Brothers planned this with the help of dirty officers. I wonder if the store was ever reimbursed for their loss and did they chase down the individual that stole the items they were daft enough to think I would take?  Why would I want 18 aux cords for I-phones? I don't want anything from that store all the employees are the ones on the street chasing me down and they don't even act civil when I go in.

As I have said over and over again I am not the thief it is my ex husband and he is trying to project it onto me. My enemies are dumb enough to keep believing him when he lies and says I am a thief time and time again he tries to set me up and it never happens yet these agents are still dumb enough to believe the sociopath.

No comments:

Post a Comment