It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 26, 2019

homeless shelter emptied onto the street

Joaquin and Julian Castro were emptying the homeless shelters they needed to find a predators  to stalk and harass me to attack me following me around  in an effort to create my nervous breakdown  am I emotional distress . Look at what a mess they've made of the city of San Antonio they are the worst kingpins in the history of kingpins . Police officers won't do anything about this problem because the Castro Brothers want these people out here  for the sole purpose of terrorizing me . Last night there was  a minion at the church his he said his name is Christopher . I have  a little idea about his objective he was just pulled out of prison  I wonder who could have done that Hillary ?  Then he had an odd and bizarre story which was completely made up  and this is the tactic of Joaquin Castro . Let me tell you about his story apparently he was at the courthouse and he was feeling good and dancing  there was four to five vehicles that turn their headlights on him . I doubt it . The reason that they're giving this faults fake story is because there was some CIA agents that were turning their headlights on a serial killer a serial killer that is their pet that they were protecting .  Now they think that they're going to Gaslight me into believing that they're still doing that here in San Antonio and that this man is one of their wild animals they put on the street to killing it raping and beating on women .  Joaquin Castro is completely transparent see-through another stupid gaslighting story that you think I'm going to believe . Sorry it's not working anymore but most people do adapt to these sort of things .  Joaquin Castro wouldn't know about adapting growing learning or cognitive reasoning for that matter  Joaquin Castro does not possess any of these skills  he is a man-child who is completely insane . Once again as I said before obstructing my view and opinion of gay and bisexual men . The other thing that Christopher claims to have suffered is a stolen phone . I don't doubt this because they steal the phones of their minions to eliminate the evidence 













No comments:

Post a Comment