It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Gang Stalking autos

Gang stalking is synonymous with small white autos but in my gang stalking they are using silver 4 runners because I made the statement that Dech is driving a truck that looks like a 4 runner but it is not. For years they have been using silver 4 runners they are trying to create an emotional upset if I see so many autos that look like Dech's I might be hopeful it's him and then experience a let down when I see that it is not. That is why they use the silver 4 runners their objective has always had the objective of causing me a nervous break down or an emotional meltdown. They keep doing it; it isn't working and most people with a brain would have learned already that it simply isn't going to work. Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton, Donald Trump, Julian Castro, Joaquin Castro, Beto O'Rouke and so many others have an inability to learn they have no sense common or other wise.
Christopher Wray has more sense than all these dim wits he could see that all these tactics are not working you can not break me you don't have what it takes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment