It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Frank Castro Jr. i continued emailing to keep connected to my children

Frank Castro Jr. i continued emailing to keep connected to my children Frank was playin mind games and he had no intentions of keeping my children and I connected he was taking my children in his office every Saturday helping to brain wash them telling them daddy was good and mommy was abusive. He was say things like Remember when Mom use to hit you? The kids were confused because they were never hit by their mother.
Of course I was calling it was the only way to connect with my children the monsters at the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign were holding my children hostage I didn't know where they were I couldn't talk to them or see them and there was no justifiable reason why I had to have supervised visitation He was the abuser who was removed from the home by CPS he was ordered by CPS to have supervised visitation

No comments:

Post a Comment