It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

February of 2019

I have been working steadily with the investigating agents and we had our own little secret code and language that we communicated with I have been working suddenly with him Vesta getting Asian and we had our own little secret code and language that we communicated with sometimes they would purposely reveal this language so that my enemies would copy it and manipulated and try to manipulate me and thinking that I was communicating with them.
We set them up for a lot of different failures and crimes that they were committing like the bell ringing the headlights on cars we did things on purpose knowing that they would be able to see it and they would copy it and they would be setting themselves up Anniston.
 in February of 2019 the agent informed me that I was on my own I had to use my gut instinct I had to go It Alone they weren't going to be able to communicate anymore they were stepping back like ghost because so many foreign agents and so many dirty FBI and her could communicate with me.
Of course it was the foreign agents that were there Target but it's amazing how many CIA and FBI agents in this country are traitors are criminals sociopaths. As you can imagine that was pretty scary for me I didn't have guidance it didn't have help and I didn't know whether or not they were going to be there for me when somebody decide to wrap their hands around my neck and lo and behold they were unable to be there because they didn't want to make themselves know. That was key to get all of these foreign agents and these dirty Criminal agents to continue to commit crimes to build their confidence and to make them think that they're going to get away with it and nobody was watching. That's what we're still doing now but I'm worn out and I want to be done we've watched them commit crimes 4 years and the last 7 months has been torture horrid

No comments:

Post a Comment