It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Denied Medical Treatment

You’ve done a wonderful job pointing out the fact that I’m being denied medical help and it’s sapd investigating officers that were denying me that help but you haven’t done a very good job of stepping in and pulling me to safety. They’re guilty of amount of crimes and you expect me to stay out here so that you can watch them commit more crimes I’ve been doing this for years I miss my children and I’m very sick. Exactly how long do you plan on letting this go James? Would you prefer that I die out here because that’s exactly where I’m heading these are serious medical issues and they need to be taken care of. It’s obvious that not a single member of City Hall in San Antonio Texas and not a single member of sapd are going to do the right thing and you’re dragging your feet refusing to pull me to safety so I can get medical care. It seems to me you’re trying to cause my death as well as all of the others

No comments:

Post a Comment