It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 1, 2019

cia psychos

as usual after all i did today it is still not enough for my night mare to end it is not enough for me to be pulled to safety i have to continue to watch these sick psycho paths bathing by a pool and i can not have a shower or medical care you people expect me to watch these sick self rightous assholes doing all this crap to gas light me poisoning me stalking and harassing me i am suppose to perserve knowing these are traders to our nation and our tax dollars pay for them to torture me how am i suppose to watch this crap and not get upset missing my kids and missing six years of milestones and i am watching sociopaths that are suppose to be helping me laying around by a pool eating better than the richest people in our nation. They lay around all day and night manipulating my medical records, sending false information to my phone and i am expected to roll with the punches knowing they are traders to our nation complete psychos























No comments:

Post a Comment